Paydotcom.Com Web Site Agreement
- If you promote products listed by PayDotCom, then:
- You agree to make no such promotions that involve unlicensed use of materials protected by copyright or trademark law.
- You agree that you will not engage in activities that interfere with our tracking of commissions, or with the normal flow of traffic from affiliates.
- You agree that all such promotions will be fully compliant with federal and state laws, including US federal and state laws regarding network abuse, unsolicited messaging, and FTC Advertising Rules and Disclosure Rules.
- You agree to only promote your items within the guidelines of PayPal's User Agreement | TOS
- Since you have our buttons logo's on your site you may not promote any porn or gambling sites with our service
- You agree not to SPAM any URL that have our links or to sites with our buttons even using a redirect link. You agree to never to email to anyone in a broadcast unless they are double optin and IP, Name, and Date and Time stamp have been recorded and can be produced. You understand that if you disregard this we may terminate your account without warring. We will do our best to work with you but if our host or backbone server asks us to remove any member for SPAM it will be done if we agree with the complaint.
- Since you have agreed to participate in the PayDotCom affiliate program all the buttons on your salespages where the affiliate links redirect should be PayDotCom only. This measure is taken so any affiliate promoting your product will be treated fair and to make sure their efforts are rewarded. Failure to comply to this rule will lead to your product being removed from PayDotCom.
- You agree to pay your account fees due to PayDotCom.com within 30 days of the close of the prior month. We may limit access to your account if you fail to pay or reply to our contact in collect these fees. If your account goes unpaid with no replies we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account with PayDotCom.com
- Emailing your PayDotCom affiliates regarding products that are not sold exclusively thru PayDotCom is forbidden.
- Although we are not your merchant, our buttons will be displayed in the process. If we are contacted by your customer we will refer them back to you. We ask that you treat them in a professional manner. If it is deemed that you can not do so and it reflects poorly on PayDotCom.com, it could be grounds for termination of your account.
- We ask that you work with us if a customer comes to us for unsubscribe's etc to your emails lists and such. If we find any vendor does not have the best intentions of the customer and it reflects poorly on our service we will work with you to resolve the issue and failure to do so may terminate your account with us. We want your customers to have no issues with our service.
- Vendors must pay their affiliates monthly and within 30 days of the close of the prior month. We will refer the affiliates back to the vendor. If we find that the vendor is withholding monies owed to PayDotCom.com affiliates and the matter can not be resolved, we may terminate your account and may, within the law, release contact information to your affiliates.
- Affiliates cannot purchase Marketplace products using their own affiliate links. In any instance where an affiliate purchases from his/her own affiliate link, commission will default to the vendor who owns the product. The PayDotCom script is designed to do this automatically, thus preventing affiliates from abusing the system.
Click here to see our fees.
The Paydotcom.Com Web Site (the "Site") is an online information service provided by Paydotcom.Com ("Paydotcom.Com "), subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. Paydotcom.Com MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Paydotcom.Com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to Paydotcom.Com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to Paydotcom.Com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to Paydotcom.Com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Paydotcom.Com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to Paydotcom.Com.
Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or servicemarks of Paydotcom.Com. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2. Use of the Site.
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Paydotcom.Com, Paydotcom.Com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Paydotcom.Com- identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Paydotcom.Com a. You also understand that Paydotcom.Com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. Paydotcom.Com PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND Paydotcom.Com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. Paydotcom.Com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. Paydotcom.Com HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL Paydotcom.Com BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF Paydotcom.Com OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, Paydotcom.Com LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Paydotcom.Com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Paydotcom.Com web site, please understand that it is independent from Paydotcom.Com, and that Paydotcom.Com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Paydotcom.Com web site does not mean that Paydotcom.Com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Paydotcom.Com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
4. Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs 2 (Use of the Service), and 3 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Paydotcom.Com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
This Agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use of the Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Paydotcom.Com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in The United States of America . Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Paydotcom.Com's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Paydotcom.Com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
We are not affiliated with PayPal.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.